The program will feature an explanation of water quality research taking place at the research site. Participants will also be able to explore site, review costs, setup, how measurements are taken and what data is collected.
At the scheduled events, participants will be able to review of water quality data collected. View agronomic treatment plots and discuss effects of treatments on tile drainage water quality.
Get nitrogen recommendations for profit and water quality. Discuss current season rainfall totals effects on N management and research used for developing nitrogen recommendations for corn.
Registration is $25 and includes refreshments, lunch and course materials. Advance registration is requested to assist with facility and meal planning.
Check-in 9:15 a.m., program 9:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Lunch served following the program. For more information, visit www.aep.iastate.edu/nitrogen
Dates and Locations
• June 27 — Armstrong Research and Demonstration Farm, 53020 Hitchcock Ave. in Lewis.
• June 27 — Agricultural Engineering and Agronomy Research Farm, 1308 U Ave. in Boone
• June 28 — Northeast Research and Demonstration Farm, 3321 290th St. in Nashua
• June 29 — Northwest Research and Demonstration Farm, 6320 500th Str. in Sutherland
• June 29 — Southeast Research and Demonstration Farm, 3115 Louisa-Washington Road in Crawfordsville