I’d like to encourage you to vote Jon Dunwell for Iowa House District 29. Jon and Christie reside in Newton with their two boys Addison (19) and Bryce (16). Jon would bring broad leadership experience to Jasper County and the Des Moines Capitol.
• 25 years of pastoral experience in growing congregations
• 21 years of community work in a diverse underserved community.
• Board leadership for the YMCA, Seniors First and Meals on Wheels and the Pine Hills Community Council
• Senior chaplain of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office (overseeing 40 chaplains)
• Vice president of a national financial services firm
• A speaker, trainer and coach
• A small business owner
Most of all, I’ve had the opportunity to see first-hand Jon’s love for community, passion for helping others make a difference and innovative leadership. Vote Jon Dunwell for the Iowa House. He has the experience and proven leadership Jasper County needs.