1. In the police report submitted by Baxter Police Chief John Hicks, he reported 17 calls for service with two being after hours calls. He also said the department received complaints about vehicles speeding and junk/inoperable vehicles on properties in public view. The department is currently addressing both issues.
2. City council gave unanimous approval to the Baxter Community School Addition Final Site Plan after adjustments were made that were requested by the council. The city received reimbursement on all water main repairs to East Station Street and engineering plans for the school storm water adjustment at Giese Park were presented.
3. The council had a lengthy discussion on the sell of Lot 11 in Phase II of the West Field Horizon housing development for possible new home construction. The sale with be contingent on the relocation of the gazebo and landscaping rocks to the Chichaqua Valley Trail head. It was moved to table the topic to the December meeting to allow time for the completion of Phase IV of the development and the retention basin.
4. Council agreed to forgo a city-wide fall clean up after city clerk Peg Kimberly presented a cost proposal from Anderson Sanitation.
5. Mayor Gennypher Popenhagen proposed council consider moving back to one meeting per month following budget work sessions in January and February.