NAMI of Jasper County to meet
NAMI of Jasper County will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Skiff Medical Center south board room just inside the south entrance.
The group will discuss various issues pertaining to the organization and also make time available to talk about personal matters. Anyone who wishes to come to our meeting is invited.
NAMI of Jasper County is the local affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness and meets the third Monday of each month. To learn more about NAMI, visit its website or call Bill Ehler at (641) 792-2441.
More Local News
- Blair to perform in Iowa Dance Theatre production of 'The Nutcracker'
- NCT production of 'A Christmas Carol' debuts Friday
- School district seeking community members for new committee
- Chamber Christmas party, business award ceremony being held tonight
- Social media Lunch and Learn planned