Iowa DOT encourages social media during storm
DES MOINES (AP) — Iowa Department of Transportation officials encourage residents to use social media during winter storms.
That includes using the agency’s official Twitter handle and hashtag in posts related to the storm. They say the citizen observations help the agency and travelers stay informed about traffic incidents and road conditions.
More State News
- USDA Farm Storage Loans Available
- Tyson adds beef, chickens to animal welfare rules
- Iowan prayed to God while saving kids from fire
- Dubuque leaders seek to dump greyhound racing
- Iowa nursing home fined for sex offender lapse