Blood drive on Monday at Skiff
A blood drive hosted by the Skiff Auxiliary will be from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday in the Skiff Medical Center Inservice Room.
Eligible blood donors must be in general good health, weigh at least 120 pounds and be at least 16 years old.
For more information or to schedule and appointment, call Jeannine Ringgenberg at (641) 792-9795.
More Local News
- NPD launches Travelin' Traffic Ace XVII
- Corvette brings friends back together
- Local man reprimands council on nuisance ordinances
- Former Cardinal in competetion for concert
- Fishing, hunting classes set for summer