The Jasper County Board of Supervisors will review a property transfer for the City of Monroe at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday. If approved, the transfer will allow Monroe to transform undeveloped land by an abandoned railroad track into a bike path.
The board also will:
• Review the hiring of Chief Deputy Duane Rozendaal for the Jasper County Sheriff’s Office. If approved, he will be paid $74,732.40 per year, effective immediately.
• Review the hiring of Matthew Borts for the position of Grade III Skilled Labor for the Secondary Reports Department. If approved, he will be hired and paid an hourly wage of $20.01.
• Vote on the transfer of $6,498.39 from the Colfax Interchange TIFF to the 2011 (2912A) debt.
• Vote on the Westwood Municipal Golf Course liquor license.
• Review the designation of offical newspapers for 2013.