Cardiac rehab participants invited to ‘Heart Healthy Holidays’
All former cardiac rehab participants and guests are encouraged to join the staff of Skiff’s Cardiac Rehab to celebrate “Heart Healthy Holidays.” The event will feature Jenny Thompson — RD, LD, CDE — preparing heart healthy recipes for the holidays. Jenny also will give other tips for managing the holidays.
This year’s program will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Skiff Medical Center In-service Room A. Participants are asked to call centralized scheduling at (641) 787-3070 to reserve a spot.
For more information about the Heart Disease Support Group, contact Nancy Steingreaber at (641) 791-4308.
More Local News
- Blair to perform in Iowa Dance Theatre production of 'The Nutcracker'
- NCT production of 'A Christmas Carol' debuts Friday
- School district seeking community members for new committee
- Chamber Christmas party, business award ceremony being held tonight
- Social media Lunch and Learn planned