Cardiac rehab participants invited to ‘Heart Healthy Holidays’
All former cardiac rehab participants and guests are encouraged to join the staff of Skiff’s Cardiac Rehab to celebrate “Heart Healthy Holidays.” The event will feature Jenny Thompson — RD, LD, CDE — preparing heart healthy recipes for the holidays. Jenny also will give other tips for managing the holidays.
This year’s program will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Skiff Medical Center In-service Room A. Participants are asked to call centralized scheduling at (641) 787-3070 to reserve a spot.
For more information about the Heart Disease Support Group, contact Nancy Steingreaber at (641) 791-4308.
More Local News
- Basics students and teacher support NCRC test
- And they're off: Local vets depart to D.C. for final Freedom Flight
- Council waives third reading, passes Nuisance Ordinance amendment
- Memorial Day Picnic in Colfax
- Art on display at Uncle Nancy's