JCSCC to host monthly potluck
The Jasper County Senior Citizens Center will host its monthly potluck beginning at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the center, located at 702 E. Third St. S.
Local seniors are invited to bring a covered dish to share or a donation. Entertainment, bingo and the monthly meeting will follow the potluck. Attendees should bring their own place settings.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County