Voters should think for themselves
To the editor:
I am sick of reading these columns of a page and one-half of repeating what they’ve read in the paper or heard from super-PACs and copied. The recent letter from Monroe, I could discredit it all, some as half-truths and lies.
Come on, think for yourself. Can you afford to do without Social Security and Medicare when you retire? Most of the tenants where I live couldn’t live here without Social Security.
President Obama has all our interests. Vote Obama.
More Letters to the Editor News
- College educator responds to Berg reading proficiency report
- Adjutant General of Iowa National Guard issues Thanksgiving message
- Thank-you to good samaritan
- November is National Hospice & Palliative Care Month
- Enjoyed reading article about local connection to Alley Oop strip