Deadline for election endorsement letters approaching
To our readers:
The Daily News opinion page is a forum for a diverse population of views. It is our goal to give those views an opportunity to be openly expressed. This includes endorsements of political candidates, particularly since it is the policy of the Daily News not to endorse candidates for political office.
In fairness to all candidates, however, the Daily News will not publish letters to the editor in support of or against a political candidate after Friday. If, in the opinion of the editor, a rebuttal from a candidate may be necessary, it will be solicited directly from the impacted candidate.
The deadline to have a letter appear in the Nov. 2 issue is 4 p.m. Thursday.
More Letters to the Editor News
- College educator responds to Berg reading proficiency report
- Adjutant General of Iowa National Guard issues Thanksgiving message
- Thank-you to good samaritan
- November is National Hospice & Palliative Care Month
- Enjoyed reading article about local connection to Alley Oop strip