Romney may be successful in business but what are his practices?
To the editor:
A Republican talking point is that Romney is a successful “business man.” What’s never mentioned is his successful “business practices.” Some are cheap labor and “gaming” the government systems, plus some innovative business practices of his own.
One example is using a company to borrow heavily in the name of the company, sell it back and turn around and pay themselves back in the form of continuing consulting fees. Short term risk with long term profits.
More Letters to the Editor News
- College educator responds to Berg reading proficiency report
- Adjutant General of Iowa National Guard issues Thanksgiving message
- Thank-you to good samaritan
- November is National Hospice & Palliative Care Month
- Enjoyed reading article about local connection to Alley Oop strip