Romney may be successful in business but what are his practices?
To the editor:
A Republican talking point is that Romney is a successful “business man.” What’s never mentioned is his successful “business practices.” Some are cheap labor and “gaming” the government systems, plus some innovative business practices of his own.
One example is using a company to borrow heavily in the name of the company, sell it back and turn around and pay themselves back in the form of continuing consulting fees. Short term risk with long term profits.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Disappointed for the Iowa Veterans Home
- Reader: thankful, proud to be Newton native
- King visit highlighted use of mindless words
- Reader's letter helps correct Wall database error
- Jasper County Freedom Flight Committee thanks citizens for support of Wall That Heals
- Skiff ad brings tears to reader's eyes
- Parents should ensure children are properly vaccinated
- One more thing the government does to take American Natives down
- Progress Industries, Iowa Speedway foundations thank 8K sponsors