Still Water at Bar None Cowboy Church tonight
Still Water will be the featured music group tonight at Bar None Cowboy Church at the Jasper County Fairgrounds in Colfax.
The name Still Water may be new to some gospel music fans, but the sound, energy and faces will be very familiar. Founded in 1994, these five men have brought their unique talents and ministry to folks all across the country.
The group brings together more than 90 years of musical experience and blends traditional southern gospel with modern harmonies.
The Bar None Cowboy Church meets at 7 p.m. every Thursday. For more information, contact Pastor Dave at (641) 521-4354.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton