Ryan’s Quick Shop donates to OCC
Ryan Dannen, owner of Ryan’s Quick Shop in Newton, hands a donation of $200 to Timothy Whaley, Operation Christmas Child relay center coordinator for Jasper County, to kick off the initiative for 2012. Operation Christmas Child fills shoeboxes with personal hygiene items, toys and gifts to brighten the Christmases of children in need around the world. To donate or get involved with OCC in Jasper County, contact Whaley at (641) 275-3022.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton