Ryan’s Quick Shop donates to OCC
Ryan Dannen, owner of Ryan’s Quick Shop in Newton, hands a donation of $200 to Timothy Whaley, Operation Christmas Child relay center coordinator for Jasper County, to kick off the initiative for 2012. Operation Christmas Child fills shoeboxes with personal hygiene items, toys and gifts to brighten the Christmases of children in need around the world. To donate or get involved with OCC in Jasper County, contact Whaley at (641) 275-3022.
More Local News
- Accident involving school bus results in fatality in Colfax
- Small named new Iowa Speedway president
- Main Street Initiative Launch Team surpasses goal
- Posh Salon, Spa Open House set for Friday
- JCC announces greeting card contest winners