United Way letter of intent forms for grant funding due Monday
Letter of intent forms for United Way of Jasper County grant funding are available for the 2013-2014 funding cycle — April 1, 2013, to March 31, 2014 — for programs that fall within the community impact areas of education, health and income.
The United Way seeks to support those programs and agencies which demonstrate consistency with the United Way mission, values, priorities and commitment to addressing identified community needs. United Way operates a program-based fund distribution system and allocates funds to specific programs of tax-exempt, non-profit agencies serving Jasper County residents.
The letter of intent form is due by 4 p.m. Monday. To learn more, visit www.UnitedWayofJasperCounty.org.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton