Newton Noon Rotary Club announces October schedule
The Newton Noon Rotary Club meets at noon on Tuesdays at the DMACC Newton Campus.
October programs are as follows:
• Tuesday, Oct. 9 — Darrell Sarmento, Chamber of Commerce update.
• Monday, Oct. 15 (note change of date) — John E. Billingsley, John Halferty, chief deputy sheriff.
• Tuesday, Oct. 23 — Ben Clayton, U. S. Supreme Court, Affordable Care Act.
• Tuesday, Oct. 30 — Steve Dailey, Halloween Literature.
Anyone with an interest in attending any of the Rotary meetings may contact Bruce Hoffmeier, president, at (641) 521-5262 or Brendan Lamont, membership chair, at (641) 792-5550. To give a program, contact Ethan Nasalroad at (641) 792-1292.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter