1. For the master facility planning update, the board requested additional information on the recommended size of a second gym, approved the tuck pointing for $10,000 on the three-story building in Mingo and requested asbestos removal and demolition costs of buildings in Mingo.
2. The board showed interested in further discussions on finance forecasting. It received a brief update on the upcoming census collection, which could possibly cause the boundaries of the board of directors to change. The board also brought up having a discussion at that time to consider a five-member board.
3. Grife IT was approved as the district’s technology contractor for the 2019-20 school year at $55 per hour with a renewal option for the 2020-21 school year at the same cost.
4. Rybo’s Painting was approved to paint the district’s facilities during the summer for $14,770.
5. Terracon Consulting Engineers were approved to inspect the progress on the construction for the installation of an HVAC unit for the high school gym.
6. Nolte, Cornman and Johnson, P.C. were approved as the district’s audit firm for the next two school years. For 2019-20 the contract was set at $8,600 and in 2020-21 at $9,000.