Jasper County Retired School Personnel Association to meet
The Jasper County Retired School Personnel Association invites prospective new members to attend its first meeting of the 2013-2014 year on Tuesday, Sept. 24.
The group meets at 1:30 p.m. First Presbyterian Church. The building is handicap accessible on the west side. The program will be given by Dr. Tom Hoover. There will be time for visiting and refreshments following the meeting.
JCRSPA meets on the final Tuesday of September, October, November, February, March and April. Membership is open to retired teachers, school administrators, school bus drivers, secretarial staff, custodians, kitchen workers, school nurses, para-professionals, and anyone who has worked in a school setting.
Contact Pam Andrews at (641) 792-9583 with questions.
More Local News
- County Recroder's Office confirms Iowa Speeway sale final
- Report indicates Japser County on the upswing
- Newton Manufacturing joins Shoes That Fit
- City Council gives city support to Newbury Management.
- St. Nick’s Christmas Club seeks more ‘adopting’ support