Newton Police Department
• Todd M. Anthony, 40 of Newton was charged with public intoxication after officers were dispatched at 1:43 a.m. Sunday to 708 W. Fourth St. S. in report of a male trespassing. Anthony admitted that he had been walking around town looking for his friend’s residence but couldn’t find it. He was taken to jail.
• Heather D. Jackson, 19, of Newton was arrested at 3:21 p.m. Aug. 9 on a Jasper County warrant on probation violation on drug charges after authorities located her at 514 S. Third Ave. E. #4. She was taken to jail.
• Arthuro A. Rico, 19, of Marshalltown was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:59 p.m. Saturday at Suncrest Village. His original charge was forgery. He was taken to jail.
• William B. Telleen, 38, of Perry was charged with fifth-degree theft and second-degree theft after officers were dispatched at 3:25 p.m. Saturday to Brookwood Apartments in report of a domestic disturbance. Prior to the officers arrival, Telleen fled the scene but eventually came back and officers were called back to the scene. Telleen was driving a stolen vehicle with stolen plates. He was taken to jail.
Jasper County Sheriff’s Department
• Allison L. T. Clendenen, 20, of Ankeny, Kylie A. Kelling, 17, of Grinnell, Tyler D. Spencer, 17, of Gilman and Jordan L. Ely, 19, of Kellogg were charged with possession of an alcohol by a minor after officers were dispatched at 2:33 a.m. Sunday to 8463 E. 128th St. N. on report of an underage party. Upon arrival several individuals fled from the scene. Clendenen stayed in the building and submitted to a PBT test which resulted in a .144 BAC. She was placed in jail. Kelling admitted to officers that she consumed less than half a beer and tested .000 BAC. She was released to her parents. Spencer admitted to having a couple of drinks of a can of beer and tested .000 BAC. He was released to his parents. Ely admitted to consuming alcohol and tested .012 BAC. He was placed in jail.