Newton Daily News


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

No one injured in garage fire

Newton firefighters were called to a house at 5:02 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of East 10th Street South after a 1999 Chevrolet Lumina caught fire in a garage. Fire department officials stated this morning that the fire was caused by a malfunction on the car and then caught the garage on fire. The owner of the car is Jeanne Payne, and the owner of the property is her mother, Marilyn Lammers. The estimated damage was between $8,000 to $10,000. No one was injured during the fire.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (54.205.254.108), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Newton Daily News. All rights reserved.