Reader hopes thief is proud for stealing birthday, Mother’s Day gift
To the editor:
I am writing this to whomever stole my turtle, although knowing the caliber of person you must be, you probably don’t read newspapers.
I hope you are proud of yourself for stealing a birthday and Mother’s Day gift from my children. Oh, yes, and I happen to be 80 years old. Does that make you feel any better?
I will add that I am terribly sorry for whatever turned your life in this direction. It’s sad to know that this could happen in Newton, Iowa.
More Letters to the Editor News
- College educator responds to Berg reading proficiency report
- Adjutant General of Iowa National Guard issues Thanksgiving message
- Thank-you to good samaritan
- November is National Hospice & Palliative Care Month
- Enjoyed reading article about local connection to Alley Oop strip