Jasper County Sheriff's Office
• Isaiah D. Bradford, 21, of Cedar Rapids was charged at 3:11 a.m. Sunday with operating while intoxicated and was cited for having an open container after officers observed him driving erratically on the 164 mile marker, eastbound, on Interstate 80. His blood alcohol content at the time was reportedly .163. He was taken to the Jasper County Jail.
• Jasmine M. Edmisson, 21, of Newton was in the Jasper County Jail and was served a warrant for a probation violation at 8:24 p.m. Monday.
• Matthew A. Howe, 49, of Des Moines was charged with possession of marijuana and public intoxication after officers where dispatched to the Lion's Den at 2:21 a.m. Tuesday. According to police, Howe refused chemical testing and officers discovered marijuana at the scene. He was taken to the Jasper County Jail.
• Nicholas J. McAlister, 22, of Newton turned himself into authorities at 4:35 p.m. Sunday on a Lynn County Warrant for driving without a license.
• William J. Padron, 40, of Newton was cited for driving while license suspended after officers stopped him at 3216 Highway F 74. He was released to appear.