Survivors of Suicide Support Group meets Thursday
The Survivors of Suicide Support Group will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in the First United Methodist Church library.
Anyone who has lost a loved one to suicide is welcome to attend. Meetings are on the third Thursday of each month with facilitators who have been trained by American Foundation of Suicide Prevention. For more information, call Elsie Ulland at (541) 792-4648 and leave a message after 5 p.m.
More Local News
- Pappy's Antique Mall to close on Sunday
- Ladies show love for the courthouse lights
- Berg teacher wins drawing
- Mojo Cycling donates to St. Nick's
- Young patriots honored by VFW Ladies' Auxiliary