NFL player safety talks continue in offseason
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says the league will continue to do “everything we can” to make football safer.
Goodell has talked a lot recently about player safety and he discussed it again during a lecture and question-and-answer session at the department of exercise and sport science at the University of North Carolina.
He’s calling for “a culture of safety for every sport” and welcomes the national conversation about player safety and the growing issue of concussions.
More Professional News
- Chicago Bears linebacker Urlacher retires
- Sergio Garcia apologizes for insensitive remark
- Cavaliers win NBA draft lottery again
- San Francisco, Houston named future Super Bowl site
- Governing golf bodies change putter rules