Daily News reporter to hold ‘office hours’
Newton Daily News staff writer Matthew Shepard will hold “office hours” 12:30 to 1 p.m. Friday at PJ’s Deli in downtown Newton.
He will be available to meet with those who have issues or topics they want to discuss. Feel free to step up and let him know what’s on your mind.
Is there a story in Newton or Jasper County that you think should be reported? Stop by to share, or just to say, “Hello.”
Shepard is our local government, politics and business writer. He can be reached at (641) 792-3121, ext. 425, or at email@example.com via email.
More Local News
- NPD launches Travelin' Traffic Ace XVII
- Corvette brings friends back together
- Local man reprimands council on nuisance ordinances
- Former Cardinal in competetion for concert
- Fishing, hunting classes set for summer