Newton Daily News


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Colfax house goes up in smoke

A house fire broke out Thursday morning at 3900 Gallant St. in rural Colfax. At the time, there were four residents in the house. Larry Beals was one of those residents and escaped with his life. He said he is fortunate to be alive.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (54.161.214.221), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Newton Daily News. All rights reserved.