Newton insurance agency recognized for outstanding performance
EMC Insurance Companies announced its 2013 Leading Partners and distinguished IIS, Lureman/Steenhock Agency in Newton.
IIS, Lureman/Steenhoek Agency is one of the highest-performing EMC agencies in the country, placing it in the top 15 percent of all EMC agencies nationally.
The annual award is based on key indicators, including retention, profitability and growth, which are reviewed over a three-year period.
EMC developed its signature Agency Performance Value tool in 2005 to measure an agency’s performance against all other EMC agencies nationally. Agencies are evaluated on loss ratio, premium volume, policy and premium growth, policy and premium retention and the position of EMC within the agency.
IIS, Lureman/Steenhoek Agency is a full service independent insurance agency, offering quality home, auto, health, life and business insurance with locations in Newton and State Center. For more information about the agency, visit www.iisnewton.com
EMC Insurance Companies is a property/casualty insurance carrier headquartered in Des Moines. With assets exceeding $3 billion, EMC is one of the largest property and casualty entities in Iowa and among the top 60 insurance entitles nationally. Approximately 85 percent of the company’s business is in commercial lines, with the remaining 15 percent in personal lines.