Blood drive set for March
A blood drive is planned for 7:15 to 10:45 a.m. Saturday, March 9, the at First Reformed Church, 300 E. Fifth St. in Prairie City.
Eligible blood donors must be at least 16 years old, should weigh at least 120 pounds and should be in general good health. For more information about blood donation or to schedule an appointment to donate blood, call (800) 287.4903 or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton