NPD issues 90-day notice for found property to be claimed
The Newton Police Department has found property and has issued a notice indicating that owners have 90 days to claim the property before it is destroyed or sold at auction.
Found items include approximately 32 bicycles, a ring with a black stone, a watch and miscellaneous jewelry, Power Pro Quantium lawn mower, camera, stroller and IBM laptop Thinkpad.
More Local News
- County Recroder's Office confirms Iowa Speeway sale final
- Report indicates Japser County on the upswing
- Newton Manufacturing joins Shoes That Fit
- City Council gives city support to Newbury Management.
- St. Nick’s Christmas Club seeks more ‘adopting’ support