Survivors of Suicide Support Group to meet on Thursday
The Survivors of Suicide Support Group will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at First United Methodist Church, 210 N. Second Ave. E., in the church library.
Elsie Ulland and Gary Marzolf have been trained as facilitators through AFSP. The group is open to those who have lost a loved one or friend to suicide. Enter the church through the southeast front door.
More Local News
- Split decision in Eilander trial
- Memorial Day service planned at Ashton
- Halferty to seek approval for COPS grant from Board
- Jasper County emergency groups stage 'disaster' to practice protocols.
- Berg student council donates to JCARL