Survivors of Suicide Support Group to meet on Thursday
The Survivors of Suicide Support Group will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at First United Methodist Church, 210 N. Second Ave. E., in the church library.
Elsie Ulland and Gary Marzolf have been trained as facilitators through AFSP. The group is open to those who have lost a loved one or friend to suicide. Enter the church through the southeast front door.
More Local News
- Accident involving school bus results in fatality in Colfax
- Small named new Iowa Speedway president
- Main Street Initiative Launch Team surpasses goal
- Posh Salon, Spa Open House set for Friday
- JCC announces greeting card contest winners