Tiger Woods tees it up with President Obama
PALM CITY, Fla. (AP) — President Barack Obama teed it up with Tiger Woods on Sunday.
The White House confirmed that the President and the world's most famous golfer played a round at a secluded, exclusive yacht and golf club on Florida's Treasure Coast.
Once the sport's dominant player before his career was sidetracked by scandal, Woods joined Obama at the Floridian, where Obama is spending the long Presidents Day weekend. The two had met before, but Sunday was the first time they played together.
More Professional News
- Cavaliers win NBA draft lottery again
- San Francisco, Houston named future Super Bowl site
- Governing golf bodies change putter rules
- Golf adopts rule to ban anchored putting stroke
- Carpenter earns pole for Indy 500