NHS teachers get iPads
|(Nicole Wiegand/Daily News)|
NHS Principal Bill Peters helps art teacher Ruth Den Hartog to set up email on her iPad while special education teacher Susie Brau looks on in the multi-purpose room on Wednesday afternoon. NHS teachers received their iPads and related training months prior to the tablets being issued to students to allow for adequate curriculum planning and integration.
More Local News
- Blair to perform in Iowa Dance Theatre production of 'The Nutcracker'
- NCT production of 'A Christmas Carol' debuts Friday
- School district seeking community members for new committee
- Chamber Christmas party, business award ceremony being held tonight
- Social media Lunch and Learn planned