NAMI to meet Monday
NAMI of Jasper County will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Skiff Medical Center south board room just inside the south entrance.
Kelly Kirk, who is a trainer for Mental Health First Aid, will be speaking at the meeting.
NAMI of Jasper County is the local affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness and meets the third Monday of each month. Anyone who is affected by mental illness — consumers, family members or friends — is invited to the monthly meetings.
For more information, contact Bill Ehler at (641) 792-2441.
More Local News
- Small named new Iowa Speedway president
- Main Street Initiative Launch Team surpasses goal
- Posh Salon, Spa Open House set for Friday
- JCC announces greeting card contest winners
- First UMC Men's Group donates to Salvation Army