Supervisors set public hearing for secondary roads five-year plan
The Jasper County Board of Supervisors agreed to set a public hearing date of Feb. 26 at 1 p.m. for the Jasper County Secondary Road Department’s five-year program.
Every five years, many departments submit a five-year program for approval. The board approved the recommended date, and the hearing will be held in the board of supervisors room on the second floor of the Jasper County Court House.
The board also approved of a transfer order of $64,949.20 from the annex building capital project fund to a variety of other funds, which are the following:
• $9,813.73 to the Courthouse Capital Projects Fund
• $3,700 to the Koppin Building Capital Fund
• $19,825.23 to the Archives/Garage Capital Projects Fund
• $21,941.88 to the Community Center Capital Project Fund
• $9,668.36 to the Courthouse HVAC Project
They board also approved a transfer order of $145,719.68 from the general fund to a variety of other funds, which are the following:
• $25,800 to the General Obligation Bonds Series 2012 A
• $24,889.46 to the General Obligation Bonds Series 2012 B
• $25,110.54 to the General Obligation Bonds Series 2012 C
• $69,919.68 to the Monroe-Prairie City Trail Capital Project
Staff writer Matthew Shepard may be contacted at (641) 792-3121, ext. 425, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.