The Jasper County Board of Supervisors will hear from Jasper County Engineer Russ Stutt to set a date for a public hearing regarding the secondary road department’s construction program for the next five years at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday.
His recommended date and time is Feb. 26 at 1 p.m.
The board will also vote on a transfer order of $64,949.20 from the annex building capital project fund to a variety of other funds, which are the following:
• $9,813.73 to the Courthouse Capital Projects Fund
• $3,700 to the Koppin Building Capital Fund
• $19,825.23 to the Archives/Garage Capital Projects Fund
• $21,941.88 to the Community Center Capital Project Fund
• $9,668.36 to the Courthouse HVAC Project
They board will also vote on a transfer order of $145,719.68 from the general fund to a variety of other funds, which are the following:
• $25,800 to the GO Bonds Series 2012 A
• $24,889.46 to the GO Bonds Series 2012 B
• $25,110.54 to the GO Bonds Series 2012 C
• $69,919.68 to the Monroe-Prairie City Trail Capital Project
Staff writer Matthew Shepard may be contacted at (641) 792-3121, ext. 425, or at email@example.com.