Stuck semi causes traffic congestion
A semi became hung up on a concrete culvert in a ditch around 3 p.m. Wednesday after trying to make a U-turn on Highway 14 South in front of the Glen Jones home at 4540 Highway 14 South. Barney’s came and pulled semi out, but the accident caused traffic to be backed up in both direction on the highway.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton