Nebraskan’s body found in parking garage at Council Bluffs casino
COUNCIL BLUFFS (AP) — Authorities are investigating the death of a Nebraska man whose body was found at a casino parking garage in Council Bluffs.
The 54-year-old Omaha man was found Sunday on the ground level of the parking garage of Harrah’s Casino & Hotel. Authorities believe the man jumped from the fifth floor of the garage.
Dawson says a note was found in the man’s vehicle and that “it doesn’t appear that anything is suspicious” about the man’s death.
More Nation & World News
- Pearl Harbor survivor thrives meeting visitors
- Newtown to release 911 calls from school shooting
- Heavy snowfall in north Nebraska, northwest Iowa
- Americans turn to mobile devices for Cyber Monday
- S&P 500 gains for 8th straight week