Jasper County Supervisors to meet Tuesday
The Jasper County Board of Supervisors will meet to discuss a resolution that institutes proceedings to take additional actions for the authorization of a loan agreement and the issuance of not to exceed $1,850 from the General Obligation Refunding Capital Loan Notes from Jasper County Auditor Dennis Parrott at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The board also will hear from Jasper County Sheriff John Halferty about the following:
• Approval of the food service with CMB managed services.
• Approval of extension to maintenance and support agreement with MorphoTrak.
• Approval of appointed Deputy Sheriff/Reserve Sheriff.
The board will also vote on a liquor license for Colfax County Club, and approve the recorder’s monthly report for December.
More Local News
- Blair to perform in Iowa Dance Theatre production of 'The Nutcracker'
- NCT production of 'A Christmas Carol' debuts Friday
- School district seeking community members for new committee
- Chamber Christmas party, business award ceremony being held tonight
- Social media Lunch and Learn planned