Survivors of Suicide Support Group to meet Thursday
The Survivors of Suicide Support Group will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday at the First United Methodist Church in the library.
Anyone who has lost a loved one to suicide is welcome to attend. For more information, call Elsie Ulland at (641) 792-4648 and leave a message after 5 p.m.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County