Text Size: AaAaAaAaAa
Southwest Newton resident Roy Robison enjoyed feeding the chipmunks that would scamper through his yard and wait for him when he got home from work last summer. Only one would eat out of his hand, and Robison named the critter Mr. Chips.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter