Community Bank recognized as top SBA lender
Community Bank has been recognized as a top lender in the State of Iowa by the U.S. Small Business Administration for the 2012 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30.
“Small businesses are the foundation of our nation’s economy and helping small businesses get the financing they need to succeed is of vital importance,” SBA Des Moines District Office director Joe Folsom said. “We’re pleased to work with lenders such as Community Bank in helping Iowa’s small business community to grow and prosper.”
The bank approved nine SBA-guaranteed loans worth more than $1.2 million to small businesses during the fiscal year. Overall, nearly 600 SBA loans were approved in Iowa, totalling more than $250 million.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter