Community Bank recognized as top SBA lender
Community Bank has been recognized as a top lender in the State of Iowa by the U.S. Small Business Administration for the 2012 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30.
“Small businesses are the foundation of our nation’s economy and helping small businesses get the financing they need to succeed is of vital importance,” SBA Des Moines District Office director Joe Folsom said. “We’re pleased to work with lenders such as Community Bank in helping Iowa’s small business community to grow and prosper.”
The bank approved nine SBA-guaranteed loans worth more than $1.2 million to small businesses during the fiscal year. Overall, nearly 600 SBA loans were approved in Iowa, totalling more than $250 million.
More Local News
- NASCAR Chairman talks about Iowa Speedway purchase
- Newton Chamber of Commerce Christmas Party celebrates, awards businesses of Newton
- Downtown churches host 18th annual Christmas Walk
- From Cardinal to Calvary Scout: Vinnie Hoskins chose to serve his country after high school
- Blood drives planned in Kellogg, Newton