Blood drives scheduled around county in January
Blood drives are planned for 2 to 6 p.m. Thursday at DMACC Newton Conference Center, 2 to 6 p.m. Thursday at Baxter City Hall and 2 to 7 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28, at the Sully Community Center.
Eligible blood donors must be at least 16 years old, weigh at least 120 pounds and be in general good health. For more information about blood donation or to schedule an appointment to donate blood, call (800) 287-4903 or visit www.lifeservebloodcenter.org.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter