Alzheimer’s Support Group meeting Thursday
Text Size: AaAaAaAaAa
The Alzheimer’s Disease Support Group will meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Newton Village.
The group meets in the second floor activity room and is to anyone who is concerned about a person who is living with Alzheimer’s disease or a related disorder.
More Local News
- Skiff honors recipient of DAISY nursing award
- First and, so far, only female Jasper County supervisor relives those days
- 'A great day' Bishop proclaims of last Freedom Flight
- Halferty pushes back request for COPS grants
- Daughters of the American Revolution Grinnell Chapter