Alzheimer’s Support Group meeting Thursday
Text Size: AaAaAaAaAa
The Alzheimer’s Disease Support Group will meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at Newton Village.
The group meets in the second floor activity room and is to anyone who is concerned about a person who is living with Alzheimer’s disease or a related disorder.
More Local News
- County Recroder's Office confirms Iowa Speeway sale final
- Report indicates Japser County on the upswing
- Newton Manufacturing joins Shoes That Fit
- City Council gives city support to Newbury Management.
- St. Nick’s Christmas Club seeks more ‘adopting’ support