Community meal at Holy Trinity
Text Size: AaAaAaAaAa
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church in Newton will offer a free community meal open to all from 5 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 13, at the church, 1409 S. Eighth Ave. E.
The menu will include turkey and noodles, vegetables, rolls and an ice cream dessert.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County