Community Heights Alliance offering classes on parenting, health, finances
Community Heights Alliance Church is offering free adult education classes to address the top needs of Jasper County as identified by United Way.
Classes are offered on parenting skills, finances, health and weight issues, and addictions. Classes begin at 9:45 a.m. Sunday the church, 2500 S. 13th Ave. E., and are open to everyone.
More Local News
- Basics students and teacher support NCRC test
- And they're off: Local vets depart to D.C. for final Freedom Flight
- Council waives third reading, passes Nuisance Ordinance amendment
- Memorial Day Picnic in Colfax
- Art on display at Uncle Nancy's