JCSCC monthly potluck on Tuesday in Newton
The Jasper County Senior Citizens Center will host its monthly potluck beginning at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the center, located at 702 E. Third St. S. in Newton.
Attendees are asked to bring a covered dish to share or a donation along with their own place settings. Entertainment, bingo and the monthly meeting will follow the potluck.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County