JCSCC monthly potluck on Tuesday in Newton
The Jasper County Senior Citizens Center will host its monthly potluck beginning at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the center, located at 702 E. Third St. S. in Newton.
Attendees are asked to bring a covered dish to share or a donation along with their own place settings. Entertainment, bingo and the monthly meeting will follow the potluck.
More Local News
- County Recroder's Office confirms Iowa Speeway sale final
- Report indicates Japser County on the upswing
- Newton Manufacturing joins Shoes That Fit
- City Council gives city support to Newbury Management.
- St. Nick’s Christmas Club seeks more ‘adopting’ support