Fire sprinkler malfunction at Jasper County Museum
Late Sunday evening, a fire alarm was activated at the Jasper County Museum, and upon arrival it was discovered that a sprinkler system malfunctioned.
The malfunction had little relation to the fact that the weather recently turned bitterly cold.
Some structural damage was done to the interior of the museums. Water damage was localized to a corner of the museum, where dry wall and carpet were affected. The Newton Fire Department shut down the sprinkler system and helped remove some of the water until Integrity Cleaning & Restoration Company could arrive to finish the cleaning.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org