Supervisors to swear in John Halferty as sheriff
Jasper County Board of Supervisors will swear in John Halferty as sheriff of Jasper County and Dennis Parrott for Jasper County auditor at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday.
In addition, the board will vote on the approval of the following transfers:
• $66,033.26 from the Amended Jasper County TIF to the TPI/Opus Debt
• $29,999,46 from the Amended Jasper County 28E Subfund TIF to 2012 (2012B) Debt Service
• $42,303.32 from Secondary Roads to Road CIP Debt Service
• $8,692.50 from the SE Interchange Debt to the Courthouse Cap Project Debt Service
A reception will be held after the meeting in honor of the elected officials.
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County