New year, new look for your community newspaper
Redesign process took nearly six months to complete
To our readers:
Obviously, you’ve noticed something “new” with today’s Newton Daily News. It is the culmination of nearly six months’ work by nearly every department at News Printing Company, all of which began with a survey of our readership.
As you turn the pages, it is our hope you notice two major differences in today’s paper compared to those of the past several years: 1) it’s easier to read, and 2) there’s more local content to read. Both of those were our ultimate goals when we set about the redesign process in July.
We’re still in the final stages of our redesign process, but these final steps can only be carried out with your help. If there is something you like or don’t like, please be sure to let us know.
Bob Eschliman, Editor, (641) 792-3121, ext. 423,
Dan Goetz, Publisher, (641) 792-3121, ext. 612, dgoetz@
More Local News
- Red Birds excelling at robotics
- YMCA honors donation with sculpture dedication
- Big bike show, 'no rules' drag racing on tap at Iowa Grand Motorcycle Rally
- Brown's Shoe Fit Co leaving Newton after nearly six decades
- Project IOWA looking for 12 lives to change in Jasper County