Frozen pipe problems at America’s Best Value Inn
Thursday afternoon, Newton firefighters were called in to investigate a triggered alarm at America’s Best Value Inn, located at 2000 W. 18th St. S. in Newton.
Upon investigation, fire officials discovered that a pipeline was frozen and had broken in an unused room. Only minor water damage was reported. The hotel will remain open while the pipe is repaired.
More Local News
- Local vets couldn't miss final Freedom Flight
- Thunder Nites benefits O'Brien family, local economy
- Council gives OK to amended development agreement for Iowa Speedway
- Council to discuss Main Street Iowa application
- Eilander testifies in his own defense on second day of trial